Here are a few resources to help you read about current research on ePortfolios.
- "ePortfolios help students track progress" by Ashley Estes. Retrieved May 18, 2010 from http://www.cals.vt.edu/news/pubs/innovations/mar2010/ eportfolios.html
- " Directions for research and development on electronic portfolio" by Helen Barrett and P.C. Abrami. Retrieved April 12, 2009 from http://www.cjlt.ca/index.php/cjlt/rt/printerFriendly/92/86
- “E-Portfolios For Learning” Blog by Helen Barrett, University of Alaska (updated regularly)
- "Electronic portfolios: A path to the future of learning" by R. Bass and B. Eynon. March 18, 2009.
- "ePortfolio: There's no 'there' there" by Trent Batson. Campus Technology, March 4, 2009.
- "ePortfolios Hot Once Again" by Trent Batson. Campus Technology, April 16, 2008. http://campustechnology.com/articles/60933/
- “The Electronic Portfolio Boom: What's it All About?” by Trent Batson (2002)
- "Portfolio-based learning and assessment in medical education" by M. Challis. Medical Teacher. Retrieved May 13, 2009 from
- “The Digital Convergence: Extending the Portfolio Model” by Gary Greenberg, Educause Review (July/August 2004)
- “HeadsPace J, Learning About Design, Learning and Life” Blog by Jeremy Hiebert, Canada (July/August 2004)
- “The ‘Sticky’ ePortfolio System: Tackling Challenges and Identifying Attributes by Ali Jafari, Educause Review (July/August 2004)
- “Teachers Struggle for Depth Despite Tests” by Jay Mathews, The Washington Post (July 2004)
- “Portfolios to Webfolios and Beyond: Levels of Maturation” by Douglas Love, Gerry McKean, and Paul Gathercoal, Educause Quarterly Vol. 27(2) 2004
- "Portfolio Thinking at Portland State University" (January 2004)
- “Setting Standards for Electronic Portfolios” by Treuer and Jensen (2003)
- "The Future of Electronic Portfolio Technology: Supporting What We Know About Learning" by Barbara & Darren Cambridge (October 2003)
- "Description of Forthcoming Version 2.0 of the Open Source Portfolio" by Indiana University
- "Building and Sharing Electronic Portfolios: Teaching Professional Writing" by Jim Dubinsky, VT English Dept. (2003)
Building and Sharing Electronic Portfolios: Teaching Professional Writing.pdf